[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] CVS Cheetah bug?

  • Jeff Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      I just got the latest CVS and this is what happens. The last time I
      updated I think I had to remove the C version namemapper. Is this
      related or just a simple bug?

      [Mon Oct 1 10:50:21 2001] [error] WebKit: Error while executing script
      /usr/local/deg/www/FDB/www/FDB/
      Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/Webware/Webware/WebKit/Application.py", line 335, in
      dispatchRequest
      self.handleGoodURL(transaction)
      File "/usr/Webware/Webware/WebKit/Application.py", line 475, in
      handleGoodURL
      self.respond(transaction)
      File "/usr/Webware/Webware/WebKit/Application.py", line 596, in
      respond
      transaction.respond()
      File "WebKit/Transaction.py", line 93, in respond
      File "WebKit/HTTPServlet.py", line 38, in respond
      File "WebKit/Page.py", line 34, in respondToGet
      File "WebKit/Page.py", line 67, in _respond
      File "WebKit/Page.py", line 129, in writeHTML
      File "WebKit/Page.py", line 190, in writeBody
      File "/usr/local/deg/www/FDB/www/SitePage.py", line 632, in
      writeBodyParts
      d['top'] =
      Template(hostVars['templateTop'],self._sitePageTemplateValues)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python2.1/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py",
      line 95, in __init__
      SettingsManager.__init__(self)
      AttributeError: class SettingsManager has no attribute '__init__'
      .

    • Jeff Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        I deleted the previous installation and ran "python setup.py install"
        again and this time it copied the latest version of SettingsManager.py
        and now it works fine. Not sure why it wasn't copying the latest
        version during install before...