[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] 2 rough problems

  • MTea
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hi everybody!

      I have two little bug, pls help me.

      1.
      The first is not a serious bug (for me), but uncomfortable.

      >>> textExample="""
      #This will demonstrate my problem
      #
      #Where is the almost empty $CustomText
      """
      >>> tObj=Template(textExample,{'CustomText':'line'})
      >>> print tObj

      #This will demonstrate my problem
      #Where is the almost empty line

      I tried to change the used tokens maybe that is the source of the problem,
      but I can't find the solution.

      2.
      No comment.

      >>> textExample="""
      #This will demonstrate my problem
      #LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common
      #Where are the $CustomText
      """
      >>> tObj=Template(textExample,{'CustomText':'backslashes'})
      >>> print tObj

      #This will demonstrate my problem
      #LogFormat "%h %l %u %t "%r" %>s %b" common
      #Where are the backslashes

      I experienced these features when I tried to "templatized" the Apache's httpd.conf.
      What can I do?

      thanks.tom