[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Test suites

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      How do we make test suites for operations which cannot be specified
      as a simple Template Definition => expected output? For instances:

      ** Alternative ways of invoking the constructor.
      ** Conditions which should throw an exception.
      ** Calling utility methods.

      Are these things we can put into our test suite? I've been
      keeping them in a comment block for now, as todo items.

      --
      -Mike (Iron) Orr, iron@... (if mail problems: mso@...)