[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Hello!

  • Sybren Stüvel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18 12:56 AM
      Hi there!

      I read on the Cheetah website that you'd like to be informed about
      websites using Cheetah. Well, I am ;-)

      Check out http://www.unrealtower.org/. I've written a mod_python
      handler to let Cheetah work together with Apache. There is a little
      nag that I need to take care of, but the code works very well already.
      I've written some documentation about my mod_python handler, and put
      the lot online in a tarball at
      http://www.unrealtower.org/unrealtower-engine.tar.gz. It contains the
      code, templates, Python modules and Makefiles I use for my site.

      Let me know what you think about it!

      Greetings,
      Sybren

      PS: What's the policy on PGP signing on this list?
      --
      Bewustwording is helaas niet eenvoudig in een wereld waarbij nog
      steeds mensen geloven dat Tell Sell er is voor hun gemak i.p.v. het
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20 11:49 PM
        Thanks for the update Sybren. There is no policy on pgp signing on the list.