[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] [grahamd@dscpl.com.au: ANN: Vampire 1.7 is now available.]

  • Stephane Bortzmeyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2005
      Vampire 1.7 seems to work even better with Cheetah and is shipped with
      many Cheetah examples.

      If you want to run Cheetah templates with Apache and mod_python, I
      find Vampire much better than the standard mod_python publisher (and
      simpler than writing your own handler).
    • Shannon -jj Behrens
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2005
        Cool. Naturally, Aquarium can also be used for this same purpose
        <http://aquarium.sf.net>. It'd be nice to roll the import mechanism
        into Cheetah so that we can share it. Currently Vampire and Aquarium
        each duplicate this functionality at some level.

        Best Regards,
        -jj

        On 6/8/05, Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@...> wrote:
        > Vampire 1.7 seems to work even better with Cheetah and is shipped with
        > many Cheetah examples.
        >
        > If you want to run Cheetah templates with Apache and mod_python, I
        > find Vampire much better than the standard mod_python publisher (and
        > simpler than writing your own handler).

        I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
        still get through.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2005
          Thanks for the post Stephane. I'd never even heard of Vampire till now.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2005
            On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 04:36:50PM -0700,
            Tavis Rudd <tavis@...> wrote
            a message of 20 lines which said:

            > Thanks for the post Stephane. I'd never even heard of Vampire till
            > now.

            At the present time, Vampire is actively developed by Graham Dumpleton
            (aka mod_python's Call Center and Support Service) who is quite
            responsive to dummy user's requests.