Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Fwd: [JJinuxLand] 3/30/2005 06:13:44 PM

  • Shannon -jj Behrens
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 12:03 AM
      Ah, I had never done any of this before. Apparently, new is deprecated:

      Help on module new:

      NAME
      new - Create new objects of various types. Deprecated.

      FILE
      /usr/lib/python2.3/new.py

      DESCRIPTION
      This module is no longer required except for backward compatibility.
      Objects of most types can now be created by calling the type object.