[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Topic 13.5 in UsersGuide : All methods

  • Pierre-Yves Delens
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 5:51 AM
      Q.1.Topic 13.5 in UsersGuide : All methods
      Newbie question about Referencing problem:
      I fail to call the methods quoted in 13.5, such as _filePath, or
      generatedModuleCode(). See attached code, lines 28-30.
      What is my error ?

      thanks on forward

      P-Y Delens, ing-arch. manager

      LIENTERFACES - PY Delens, sprl