Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] important note about upgrading to / testing 0.9.16

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hi Chad, I think it is, but we should probably use a beta release rather
      the alpha. I'll finally get around to cutting the beta tomorrow.

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 28, 2005
        0.9.16b1 is in the files section of sourceforge now.

        On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Tavis Rudd wrote:

        > Hi Chad, I think it is, but we should probably use a beta release rather the
        > alpha. I'll finally get around to cutting the beta tomorrow.
        > Cheers,
        > Tavis
        >
        > On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Chad Walstrom wrote:
        >
        >> Tavis Rudd wrote:
        >>> The new release outputs significantly different python code. Thus, if
        >>> you have a set of .tmpl files you compile statically you should
        >>> recompile them when upgrading, or more importantly, when downgrading
        >>> if you run into problems with the new release.
        >>
        >> Travis, with the above statement in mind, do you think 0.9.16a2 is ready
        >> for inclusion into Debian Sisyphus^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HWoody? I could
        >> compile packages for experimental if not, and if people want to play
        >> with it on Debian. I'm sure I'll need to use a debconf note or NEWS
        >> file to warn users regarding note above.
        >>
        >> --
        >> Chad Walstrom <chewie@...> http://www.wookimus.net/
        >> assert(expired(knowledge)); /* core dump */

      • Chad Walstrom
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
          Tavis Rudd wrote:
          > 0.9.16b1 is in the files section of sourceforge now.

          Cool. I'll see what I can do about packaging it for Debian Sid in the
          next week or so.

          --
          Chad Walstrom <chewie@...> http://www.wookimus.net/