[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] _namemapper.pyd for Windows

  • Kevin Dangoor
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2005
      Given the huge speed difference that the _namemapper.pyd module makes,
      is the reason that the binary for Windows is not included just that
      it's a pain to build? I have _namemapper.pyd for Python 2.4 for
      Windows, if you want to make it available on sourceforge.

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2005
        Hi Kevin, thanks for the offer. If you can email it to me I'll include
        it in the following releases.