SV: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] cheetah test errors on slackware

  • Johnsen, Åge Olai
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005

      http://aage.stud.hitos.no/cheetah/0.9.16a1-NameMapper.txt

      http://aage.stud.hitos.no/cheetah/10.0-0.9.15-cheetah-test.txt

      > - Rename _namemapper.so in your installed Cheetah directory (not the
      > source files) so it won't be found. That's the C version of the
      > NameMapper. Perhaps there's a divergence between the C
      > version and the
      > Python version that's causing the problem.

      This actually worked! With Cheetah 0.9.16a1.

      > >Test 2:
      > >On slackware 9.x, with Cheetah 0.9.15, with both python-2.2.2 and
      > >Python-2.4, and still nothing changed on the installation.
      > >The output: http://aage.stud.hitos.no/cheetah/0.9.15.txt
      > >

      > This problem is discussed in section 3.6 of the Cheetah Users' Guide.
      > http://cheetahtemplate.org/docs/users_guide_html/users_guide.h
      > tml#SECTION000460000000000000000
      > It's due to the fragile nature of those tests, and not something that
      > will appear in normal use.

      Ah. Didnt notice the "SampleBaseClass" part. (Think i'm getting blind on
      these errors now)

      Thanks for the help!

      Now it's only to get the 3.party software working..

      -�ge

      This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft
      Exchange.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        Has anyone else experienced this? I can't reproduce the errors on gentoo,
        RH9 or RH7.3 with Python2.4 or 2.2.