Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Newbie question for cheetah on Webware

  • Shannon -jj Behrens
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
      It all depends on what environment you're working in. Aquarium's just
      the templating language. If you're using Aquarium, it's just
      $form["formField"]. I'm sure WebWare has similar syntax.

      Best Regards,
      -jj

      --
      I am trying out gmail right now. I am forwarding all of my Yahoo mail
      to gmail, so please do not update your address book just yet.