[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Adobe Photoshop 8.0 - wholesale price

  • Alice A. Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2004
      Get all the popular software you need for prices substantially lower than in stores!
      We sell software 2-6 times cheaper than retail price.

      Examples:

      $80 Windows XP Professional
      $120 Microsoft Office 2003 Professional
      $100 Adobe Photoshop 8.0/CS
      $50 Norton Internet Security Pro 2004 Professional (Including: AntiVirus + AntiSpam + Firewall)
      $180 Macromedia Studio MX 2004 (Including: Dreamweaver MX + Flash MX + Fireworks MX)
      $150 Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
      $20 Red Hat Linux 7.3

      Categories: Business, Internet, Antivirus, Security, etc.
      And lots more... Please visit us at:

      http://www.softuniverse.biz

      Best regards,
      Alice Walker