[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] unbuffered output

  • Rachel Willmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Is it possible to make a cheetah page send unbuffered output?

      I have a webpage which displays the results of a large number of
      database transactions. I'd like them to be displayed as they are processed.

      Any pointers welcome
      Rachel

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        have you tried using self.response().flush() ? that should work, but
        I've never tested it
        Jose