RE: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Subclassing "Template" and using respond()

  • Donnie Hale
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9 3:41 PM
      Mike,

      That's a great explanation, and I appreciate it. I should have picked up on
      some of this from the simple examples, but I missed it. The part on
      .respond() not being inherited is good to know.

      On that front, will it work if I create a method in MyTemplate which calls
      respond() within it (i.e. will the grafted-in respond() method get correctly
      invoked)?

      class MyTemplate(Template):
      def wrapRespond():
      # do some preliminary stuff