Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Adding a context to #include

  • Shannon -jj Behrens
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2004
      Since you're passing out commit bits, I have one good patch in. How
      many more before I can earn a commit bit? ;)

      Thanks,
      -jj

      (jjinux@...)

      On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:15:29 -0700, Tavis Rudd <tavis@...> wrote:
      > Hi Scott,
      > it's ok with me. I just haven't had time to test it fully. Thanks for the
      > offer of help. I've added your sourceforge account to the developers list.
      > Feel free to check it in, provided all the unit tests pass.
      > Cheers,
      > Tavis
      >

      > On Tuesday 06 July 2004 16:29, Scott Sanders wrote:
      > > Any luck on this? Is it OK with you guys?
      > >
      > > Can we get it or some version that looks like it checked into CVS?
      > >
      > > I am happy to help with Cheetah, if you want the help. My sourceforge
      > > id is stonecobra.
      > >
      > > To see how I am using Cheetah, check out my blog at
      > > http://dotnot.org/blog/
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Scott Sanders
      > >
      > > On Jun 24, 2004, at 12:23 PM, Scott Sanders wrote:
      > > > Sure thing. Attached are the diff to Template and Parser.
      > > >
      > > > Disregard the Template change on line 388, that is to solve my
      > > > relative path issue, which is really just a hack at the moment.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks
      > > > Scott
      > > > <Parser.diff.txt><Template.diff.txt>

      I am trying out gmail right now. I am forwarding all of my Yahoo mail
      to gmail, so please do not update your address book just yet.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2004
        hehe, in fact, you already have it :)