[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] I'd like to change the compiler settings globally

  • Ned Batchelder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2003
      Message
      I can change the compiler settings by passing a compilerSettings dictionary into Template.__init__.

      But this only changes the settings for the one template being compiled.  If it #includes another file, that file uses the default compiler settings.  Is there a way to set the compiler settings globally so that all recursive compiles get the settings?

      --Ned.