[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Multiline tool argument

  • Dirk Hoffmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
      Hello,

      I've written a velocity tool that is supposed to take a fragment of HTML
      which defines a set of tables as argument and return a fragment
      representing a single table.

      The HTML-fragment consists of multiple lines.

      But how can I pass a multiline argument to a tool?

      Thanks for advice.

      Regards
      Dirk

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
        Hi Dirk,
        I don't fully understand what you're doing. Can you include some more details
        and code samples? What have you tried so far?

        On Thursday 03 July 2003 15:51, Dirk Hoffmann wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > I've written a velocity tool that is supposed to take a fragment of HTML
        > which defines a set of tables as argument and return a fragment
        > representing a single table.
        >
        > The HTML-fragment consists of multiple lines.
        >
        > But how can I pass a multiline argument to a tool?
        >
        > Thanks for advice.
        >
        > Regards
        > Dirk

      • Dirk Hoffmann
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
          Tavis Rudd wrote:

          >Hi Dirk,
          >I don't fully understand what you're doing. Can you include some more details
          >and code samples? What have you tried so far?
          >Cheers,
          >Tavis
          >
          >On Thursday 03 July 2003 15:51, Dirk Hoffmann wrote:
          >

          >>Hello,
          >>
          >>I've written a velocity tool that is supposed to take a fragment of HTML
          >>which defines a set of tables as argument and return a fragment
          >>representing a single table.
          >>
          >>The HTML-fragment consists of multiple lines.
          >>
          >>But how can I pass a multiline argument to a tool?
          >>
          >>Thanks for advice.
          >>
          >>Regards
          >>Dirk

          I'm sorry. I just realized that I accidently had posted this message to
          the wrong list.
          My apologies. (I was wondering were my posting was gone, now I know)

          Regards
          Dirk