[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Cheetah test suite failure on windows & python 2.3

  • Oktay Safak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hello everybody,

      I just installed Cheetah on WinMe & Python 2.3b1.

      test.py reports 58 Failures and 57 Errors. Is this because Cheetah is not compatible with python 2.3 yet or is there anything else I'm missing here?

      I have one off-topic question: test.py writes to both stdout and
      stderr. The command

      python test.py > output.txt

      can only capture stdout, error messages still go to the console. Does
      anybody know how to capture both on Windows, so that I can send it to the
      list if necessary?

      Oktay

      ---