[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] "Cheetah test" errors

  • Allan B. Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2003
      I installed Cheetah and got errors as reflected in the two attachments.

      Cheetah version: 0.9.15
      Python version: 2.2.2 (ActivePython 2.2.2 Build 224)
      Operating system: Windows XP Pro, SP1
      Default Cheetah install by Administrator: python setup.py install

      Thanks

      Allan Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2003
        Hi Allan,
        I just installed 0.9.15 on Windows 2003 Server and got the same results. To
        be honest I've never really used Python on Windows and don't actively test
        the releases on it. Thus I'm not sure where to start in getting these tests
        working. If anyone reading this is using Cheetah and/or Python on windows,
        any help tracking down the source of the problem would be greatly
        appreciated.