Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] #include source=template.tmpl problem

  • Michael Engelhart
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 10:12 AM
      Hi all,
      Just FYI, since I'm in a bind I did a "quick fix" although I have no
      idea what the repercussions are as I haven't really done any meddling
      with the Cheetah source but here's what I did:

      In Template.py I changed in the _includeCheetahSource() method, this:

      if not _includeID:
      _includeID = srcArg

      _includeID = srcArg

      This appears to "force" the current template being passed into that
      method to be used rather than a cached version? As I said I don't
      even know what the includeID is but it seems to have fixed my issues
      with Cheetah not doing a dynamic #include when running in Webware.
      BTW, this was an issue with all versions of Cheetah that I've tried
      since 0.9.15a2 so it wasn't a Webware problem at all. I had mistakenly
      assumed it was working when it wasn't.

      Thanks
      Mike

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7 4:00 PM
        Hi Michael,
        sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I've fixed this caching in the
        cvs version now. Thanks for reporting it.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10 3:39 AM
          Thank you!

          Michael