[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Writers & Directors get more exposure on TalentMatch

  • TalentMatch.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      TalentMatch.com, the fastest growing worldwide entertainment community extends its FREE membership offer to all aspiring and accomplished Writers and Directors. To date - members and industry from over 70 countries have joined the international community showcasing artists and talent from around the world!

      *****NOTE***Our search for First Time Directors & Writers to be featured in our PR and Advertising campaigns ends this week! This is an ongoing feature for our members - we will promote you on and offline.

      Feature your work online now and receive:
      FREE PORTFOLIO
      FREE UPLOAD OF (2) VIDEOS (Real, Quicktime or Win)
      FREE UPLOAD OF (2) SCREENPLAYS (FINAL DRAFT/WORD/TXT/PDF)
      FREE PHOTO GALLERY
      FREE RESUME AND BIO
      FREE WEB MAIL ACCOUNT
      FREE "FAN CLUB" MANAGEMENT TOOL TO RCV FEEDBACK
      FREE CONVERSION OF YOUR MEDIA!

      In late January we'll announce our 2003 Intl Competition with 1 on 1 match-ups, online voting and massive prizes!

      Sign up today - Get more exposure, generate a fan base, create a buzz!
      www.TalentMatch.com

      Recent Press Story featured on Yahoo!
      http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/021217/sftu041_1.html