Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] still getting errors under IIS

  • Rodrigo B. de Oliveira
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2002
      Ok. I've just found out what was causing the error: the system environment
      variable TEMP was set to c:\WINNT\TEMP but the actual directory name was
      c:\WINNT\Temp

      I've changed the variable, rebooted the machine (yes, I had to reboot it)
      and it's working fine now.

      Thanks!
      Rodrigo

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
        Everything is working fine now. The problem was with the environment
        variable TEMP that was pointing to c:\WINNT\TEMP when the actual directory
        name was c:\WINNT\Temp (capital T only).

        thanks again for the help!
        Rodrigo