[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] 'cheetah' command

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      The 'cheetah' command update is in CVS. This means the
      command-line arguments to 'cheetah' and 'cheetah-compile'
      have changed. I'll update the Users' Guide soon. In the
      meantime, the program's help screens should be
      self-explanatory.

      Because distutils builds the commands, you need to delete
      the "build/scripts-2.2" directory (or whatever your Python
      version is) in your downloaded source before running
      "python setup.py install". Otherwise it won't update those
      programs and you'll get name errors.

      --
      -Mike (Iron) Orr, iron@... (if mail problems: mso@...)