656[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Re: [Webware-devel] Wiki is out of space

  • Ian Bicking
    Jan 2, 2002
      On Wed, 2002-01-02 at 15:28, Chuck Esterbrook wrote:
      > Does anyone know how to get in contact with Ian Bicking, who runs our
      > Wiki? I fear he won't get this e-mail because of space problems (see
      > below) and I don't see a phone number on colorstudy.com.

      My phone is on there somewhere... oh, resume I guess. Anyway, I just
      got back from vacation, so I wouldn't have mattered.

      I don't know quite how that happened. 85Mb of error messages from
      Webware helped, some... man, those really rack up... but I must have
      some nasty cruft lying around elsewhere too. The things you notice when
      you run out of space.

      Anyway, it's back working again. Use terse sentences to conserve space!