655[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Wiki is out of space

  • Chuck Esterbrook
    Jan 2, 2002
      Does anyone know how to get in contact with Ian Bicking, who runs our
      Wiki? I fear he won't get this e-mail because of space problems (see
      below) and I don't see a phone number on colorstudy.com.

      Topic save error
      During save of file Webware.WhichOperatingSystem an error was found by
      the version control system. Please notify your TWiki administrator.

      /usr/bin/ci -q -l -m'none' -t-none -w'ChuckEsterbrook'
      /www/webware.colorstudy.net/twiki/data/Webware/WhichOperatingSystem.txt
      2>&1 1>/dev/null
      ci: output error: No space left on device
      ci aborted