      From: Chun He Guo [mailto:chunheguo@...]
      Sent: 22 April 2014 15:35
      To: cheetahtemplate-discuss@...
      Subject: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Installing Cheetah on Win 7 x64

      Hello all,

      I used to use cheetah back in 2008 on Python 2.x at work. Recently I wanted to reinstall it for my personal use on my windows machine for python 3.x

      However I am receiving an error message when i try "python setup.py install" command.

      This is the error Message:
      =======================
      Traceback (most recent call last):
        File "setup.py", line 10, in <module>
          import SetupTools
        File "E:\Downloads\python-aspects-1.3\Cheetah-2.4.4\Cheetah-2.4.4\SetupTools.p
      y", line 50
          except DistutilsPlatformError, x:

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Regards,