5008Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Displaying 50 records per page using Cheetah

  • Daniel Winter
    Apr 26, 2013
      That means you want to display data in a table with pagination?

      Something like: http://www.datatables.net/ ?

      That's a jQuery Plugin that can transform your html table. It also allows you to add filter and pagination options..
      gruß,
      daniel

      On 25 Apr, 2013,at 11:39 PM, "Redhorse, Olivia J. (WSTF-RD)[Jacobs Technology Inc]" <olivia.j.redhorse@...> wrote:

      Hello All,
      I am fairly new to using Cheetah and Python.  I am planning to create a page that displays 50 records per page based on a search criteria.  The user would be provided the option to go to the next or previous 50 records on the page.  This is a new area for me.  How can create a page like this?  Any suggestions or other resources would be very helpful.  I appreciate your input. -Olivia