      From: Kristian Spangsege [mailto:kristian.spangsege@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 6:57 PM
      To: cheetahtemplate-discuss@...
      Subject: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] C++

      Hi

      I'm trying to generate C++ output with Cheetah, and I'm having trouble with # (hash marks) because it is used both by C++ preprocessor and by Cheetah. I've come to believe that it is possible to reconfigure Cheetah such that it recognizes '%' instead of '#' for example. However, I cannot find any documentation or other specific information on how to do it.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Regards
      Kristian

      Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
      17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
      Russian Federation