4960Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] cheetah test failure

  • Aahz
    May 7, 2011
      On Fri, May 06, 2011, David Webb wrote:
      > Operations:
      > Windows 7
      > Python 2.7
      > Cheetah 2.4.4
      > didn't make any changes to the application, tried running setup.py
      > install, setup.py config then setup.py, SetupConfig.py. Then
      > returned to cheetah test and ran it. Oh, did somehow find the
      > _namemapper.c, which was missing originally during this process.

      What is "the application"? I'm finding it difficult to understand what
      the problem context is; your writing style implies that you upgraded
      from something, but you haven't provided enough information.
      Aahz (aahz@...) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

      definition, not smart enough to debug it." --Brian W. Kernighan

      management toolset available today. Delivers lowest initial