4766[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Create html buttons dynamically

  • Váry Dániel
    Dec 2, 2009
      Hi all,

      I was searching the archive but couldn't find the answer to my question:

      I'd like to create Buttons in my html form dynamically. I have a list variable, which has the button names, and I'd like to create the buttons based on that. The amount of the list items would give the amount of buttons to create, and the name of the list items would be the names of the buttons. I assume that a for-loop would be the best shot, but I'm not sure about the syntax.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated,

      Dan

      <!-- PATH STAT NUMBER ERROR -->