4456Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Tavis Rudd

    May 2, 2009
      Hi Juha,
      See the message I sent to the list last night. Thanks again for making an
      effort to contact me directly! Had someone done this earlier rather than
      just cc'ing me on list messages which were being filtered a lot of
      confusion/speculation could have been avoided (though it's fair to say
      that the whole mess would have been avoided if I had simply announced my
      vacation on the list!).
      Tavis

      On Thu, 30 Apr 2009, Juha Tuomala wrote:

      > On Wednesday 29 April 2009 02:40:49 you wrote:
      >> Hi Juha, Tyler and other Cheetah users reading this,
      >> I am currently in Bolivia on an extended South American vacation and have
      >> only been following work emails since I left. I will be back at the end
      >> of May. I apologize for not announcing my absence on the Cheetah list
      >> prior to disappeering for so long. I've just briefly read through some
      >> of the recent messages on the list.
      >>
      >> Juha, thanks for taking the effort to contact me via work.
      >
      > Thank you getting back online :) Now we can focus to the context
      > itself and keep developing the community.
      >
      > BTW, does rtyler now have access to everywhere? I myself am still
      > conserned the web and irc channel, which i find very important
      > and that should be advertised in web page. I got the feeling that
      > rtyler cannot modify the web, right?
      >

      > br,
      >
      > Tuju
      >

      > --