4454Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Tavis Rudd

  • mobiledreamers@gmail.com
    May 1, 2009
      More reason for letting Tyler take things over permanently, IMHO.
      +10
      Tyler our new cheetah overlord
      On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Michael DeHaan <mdehaan@...> wrote:
      R. Tyler Ballance wrote:
      > For the list's edification, I'll be coordinating as much as I can with
      > Tavis through private email, I'll keep you all apprised of what's going
      > on.
      >
      > Crap, I'm top-posting, Juha's gonna kill me :-!

      Another problem, Tavis hasn't released Cheetah since November 2007.

      Whether or not someone goes on a 6th month vacation, we need more
      frequent releases if this is to continue to get used in mission-critical
      software.

      More reason for letting Tyler take things over permanently, IMHO.

      --Michael

      Bidegg worlds best auction site
      http://bidegg.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic