4167Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Security (when you're letting just anybody make templates)

  • Michael DeHaan
    Nov 5, 2007
      > These templating engines were all in-house, and not very nice. And
      > then I saw Cheetah and other more public templating engines, and I
      > thought to myself how much fun it would be to make a system like that.

      There are about a gazillion Python templating engines. Why not consider
      contributing to some of the existing ones (Cheetah, kid, Myghty, etc),
      rather than make yet another one that competes for community mindshare?

      --Michael