3147Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Re: psyco and 0.9.18

    Oct 4, 2005
      I've just checked in a new compiler option "useStackFrames". The default is
      True. If you change it to false your templates should work with psyco. Note
      that all templates used in a psyco'fied application must be compiled with
      useStackFrames=False.