2994Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] sessions randomly timing out

    Jul 2, 2005
      Hi Curtis, I'm a bit confused about this as Cheetah doesn't have any session
      management code of its own. When used with Webware, Webware provides the
      session management. When used with mod_python, I assume mod_python provides
      it. This sounds like a mod_python issue.