2970Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] [grahamd@dscpl.com.au: ANN: Vampire 1.7 is now available.]

  • Shannon -jj Behrens
    Jun 8, 2005
      Cool. Naturally, Aquarium can also be used for this same purpose
      <http://aquarium.sf.net>. It'd be nice to roll the import mechanism
      into Cheetah so that we can share it. Currently Vampire and Aquarium
      each duplicate this functionality at some level.

      Best Regards,
      -jj

      On 6/8/05, Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@...> wrote:
      > Vampire 1.7 seems to work even better with Cheetah and is shipped with
      > many Cheetah examples.
      >
      > If you want to run Cheetah templates with Apache and mod_python, I
      > find Vampire much better than the standard mod_python publisher (and
      > simpler than writing your own handler).

      I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
      still get through.