2633Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Webware plugin to automatically compile?

  • Winston WOLFF
    Sep 3 10:09 AM
      Thanks to everybody for all the pointers. Attached is my short python
      program to automatically compile Cheetah templates. I was originally
      going to write a Webware plugin, but then I realized that it would only
      compile templates that were queried. That would cause problems because
      templates that were inherrited from would never be queried and thus
      would not be compiled. So my solution was a Python script that polls a
      particular folder for any changes to .tmpl files anywhere below. Any
      changed files are compiled immediately.

      -winston
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic