2291[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Cheetah test failure

  • Robert Lilly
    Oct 2, 2003
      Hello,

      I just installed Cheetah and am following the User Guide. I got as far
      as step 3.6 - Testing your installation. Cheetah failed miserably. The
      results are attached.
      OS = Windows 2000 Pro SP4
      Python Version = 2.3.1 (also tried with 2.3.2c1 - same results)
      Cheetah Version = 0.9.15
      Environment Variables include:
      Path=%path%;f:\python;f:\python\scripts
      PYTHON_PATH=F:\Python;F:\Python\scripts

      I have done no customizing to either Python or Cheetah.

      Hopefully this is a result of a dumb error on my part and you can get me
      fixed up in a hurry. ;-)

      Thanks,

      Robert Lily
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic