420Re: [cheekdna] Re: Genealogical matters

  • Lorne Cheek
    Apr 10, 2012

      From: Lorne Cheek <lornecheek@...>
      To: "cheekdna@yahoogroups.com" <cheekdna@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [cheekdna] Re: Genealogical matters

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cheek,Thomas Cheek was the son of Sir john and Amy Hill.He had two brothers from this marriage and 6 other half siblings when his mother remarried!Anthony his youngest cheeke brother died at 13.His son Thomas named his child after that uncle.Now I have to find out if the other brother had children.My family tree says that Sir thomas married Essex Rich and that she is the mother of his children as well,but that he was married to an Osborne.