Re: Reuters:Britain Says Ties With Russia Played Part in Litvinenko Ruli

  • Robert D Bower
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 1:20 AM
      Dear group,
      I call upon all of us to think about whether there is a red line for embarrassing "mending" relations between the near-Nazi Putin's state and the western countries? If there is no a red line, how far Putin's regime can go absolutely untouched, considering Litvinenko murder a mini-terror act and also Polish president Lech Kaczynski plane crash in Smolensk that killed 95 people?
      Nadezhda Banchik, USA