CK: Dagestani MIA announces killing of people earlier claimed as kidnapped.- Re: Itar-Tass: Two "gunmen" killed in Dagestan

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2013
      Caucasian Knot

      Dagestani MIA announces killing of people earlier claimed as kidnapped by relatives

      Jul 18 2013

      The two persons killed during a shootout with power agents in the Lak District of Dagestan, have been preliminarily identified as Shamil Abdulmedjidov and Magomedtagir Timirchiev, the press service of the republic's MIA has reported. Abdulmedjidov and Timirchiev had been earlier put on the so-called "Khadjalmakhi execution list" and were kidnapped, their relatives assert.

      Let us note here that according to relatives Magomedtagir Timirchiev disappeared on July 17 in Makhachkala, and Shamil Abdulmedjidov was kidnapped in the evening on July 17 in the suburb named Vinsovkhoz of the city of Khasavyurt.

      The forensic identification of bodies was carried out by the experts from the village of Khadjalmakhi, Levashin District, who immediately identified the casualties, Shamil Abdulmedjidov's cousin told the "Caucasian Knot" correspondent.

      "My father and Shamil were identified by the people who went there for identification," Magomed Timirchiev, Magomedtagir's son, has confirmed. "I don't understand how this could happen, I don't trust the official version," he said.

      According to his story, now he fears for his life, as he is also on the "execution list". "Magomedtagir Timirchiev and Shamil Abdulmedjidov were Salafis, but they had nothing to do with militants," said Magomed Timirchiev.

      Source: CK correspondents

      http://eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/25221/