Re: Combined reports: Spain Charged 2 Chechens After U.S. Tip

  • Robert D Bower
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 2:34 PM
      Dear Group,
      I suppose here may be two versions. First, the two Chechens used to work at Russian military intelligence service and than defected to Pakistan. And second, they were send by this service to make-up such long-wished and long-attempted Russian intent, to eventually link the Chechens to al-Qaeda. Aleksander Litvinenko wrote repeatedly about links between al-Qaeda and Russian intelligence, particularly the FSB but GRU, too. I wish Spanish police would be vigilant not to confuse Russian provocation with real terrorism threat.
      Sincerely,
      Nadezhda Banchik, USA