CK: Relatives of a local resident in Grozny report his disappearance

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2012
      Caucasian Knot

      Relatives of a local resident in Grozny report his disappearance

      Jul 13 2012

      Resident of Chechnya Hussein Badurgov aged 25 disappeared in Grozny on July, 12, in unexplained circumstances. Representatives of law enforcement bodies promise to verify all the versions of his disappearance, including the young man's possible joining the gunmen.

      "On July, 10, Hussein left home on business and did not come back. We cannot yet find out his possible location or his fate. We only know that Hussein was last seen near "Berkat" shopping center in the center of Grozny. No one knows what happened to him next", one of the missing young man's immediate relatives said to the "Caucasian Knot" correspondent.

      According to her, law enforcement bodies were opportunely informed of Badurgov's disappearance. "The police did not wish to have petition of his disappearance immediately. They told us that it was appropriate to wait three days in such cases because a person might return which happened many times. Nevertheless, we pinned up notices in Grozny of Hussein's disappearance and wrote that we were doing our best to find him", the woman says.

      Representatives of law enforcement bodies told the "Caucasian Knot" correspondent that they were aware of disappearance of resident of Grozny Hussein Badurgov and all the actions necessary in such cases were in process.

      "It is still difficult to say anything definite. In such cases we have to work off a lot of versions, including the possibility of the missing person's joining the gangsters' underground. Time and again young men declared kidnapped or missing were then found killed in special operations among gangsters. Such person's relatives never say that their young man has gone to the forest", a policeman said.

      Author: Muslim Ibragimov; Source: CK correspondent

      http://www.eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/21568/