Waynakh.com: Norway Chechen Diaspora: "We are Against!.."

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Norway Chechen Diaspora: “We are Against!..”

      Monday, 5 October 2009

      The webpage of Norway Chechen diaspora (*) has published a statement
      about the plans of puppet Kadirov’s so-called emissaries in European
      countries.

      Here is the statement of Chechen refugees in Norway:

      “We, Chechen refugees living in Norway, are joined Chechen refugees from
      Europe and Scandinavia. We are very seriously concerned about the news
      which is appearing in Russian media in recent days. Accoring to Russian
      media reports, Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the so-called
      leadership of the Chechnya are planning to open so-called Chechen
      information offices in Scandinavia and European countries for helping to
      Chechen refugee families who want to go back their historical homeland.

      We, Chechen refugees living in Norway, offically declare that we don’t
      need any assistance on this issue and will never have! None in Norway,
      none somewhere in Europe need such representation. We are able to solve
      our problems and if they appear here, they will force us to solve their
      problem.

      What do they want from us or what can they help for us? We give answer
      for ourselves: Nothing! If we want to leave from here for Chechnya, then
      we don’t need their help, because in this case, the government of Norway
      do all necessary support.

      What do they want to help us in Chechnya? We give answer for ourselves:
      Nothing! There are clear examples of refugee as in camps in Ingushetia.

      We are very grateful to Norway government and Norwegian people for
      granting us and our families political asylum and a possibility to live
      and work opportunity in this country. It is equally in our interest that
      law and order reign supreme in Norway.

      We hope that the relevant authorities in Norway will consider our
      statement carefully and that the Norwegian government will draw the
      necessary conclusions from our collective statement.

      03.10.2009

      Chechen Refugees in Norway“

      www.waynakh.com

      http://tinyurl.com/2009-10-norway-chechen-diaspor