Tikhomirov follies continue. - Re: AP: Suicide bomb kills 20, injures over 100 in Nazran

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2009
      Aleksandr Tikhomirov (aka Said Buryatsky, aka Said Abu Saad al-Buryati)
      has now definitely declared that he isn't dead:

      "Said Abu Saad refutes information about his purported death" -
      http://kavkaz.org.uk/eng/content/2009/09/05/10976.shtml .

      I would actually have been surprised if the KGB/FSB had retired one of
      its top assets in the North Caucasus at this point. Btw., in his
      life-sign, Mr. Tikhomorov calls all the people killed in the Nazran
      explosion "infidels and apostates". So that is what he has to say about
      the many killed and injured innocent civilians. In his view of
      "collateral damage", he seems to be a dedicated follower of the KGB
      service manual. This is btw. the same guy who "authoritatively" declared
      that the Mujahedeen should concentrate their attacks on the local
      puppets instead of the Russian occupiers.

      Norbert
    • jan
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2009
        Dear all,

        It is impossible to accept Mr.Norbert's approaching to Said Buryatya..
        The people who do not share with the same opinion not give you right to
        insult him..
        as though you are moderator of group it doesn't matter..

        You just speak from your stomach...supporting ChRI are making the same
        mistake about Anzor Astemirov..they call himself as Russian citizen..those
        hates Astemirov tell me which citizenship do they have? don't you carry
        Russian citizenship..
        why didn't say any words when first information coming that Said Buryatya
        was martyred marytr operation against GOVD puppets policemen..

        Can,

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
          Dear Can and list,

          As usual, I have to repeat here that I'm only speaking for myself, not
          for the list. My comments thus have nothing to do with my role as a
          moderator. When I speak as the moderator, I'll always mention it explicitly.

          Now, to the issue of "insulting" Mr. Tikhomirov/Buryatsky/Abu Saad
          Al-Buryati. I'm absolutely not "speaking from my stomach". I think you
          are wrong in your automatic assumption that people who disagree with
          those you sympathize with only can do so because they either "are
          uninformed" or "speak from their stomach". It's the same attitude that
          says that the democratic decisions of the Chechen nation (e.g. their
          support for the 1992 Constitution and their election of a President on a
          secular platform in 1997) are the result of a "colonized mind", i.e.
          that the Chechen nation is a collective imbecile who must be coerced to
          live in a system dictated by a tiny faction that claims to be in
          possession of the absolute truth. I'd claim instead that it could
          actually be - quite theoretically ;) - that some people might disagree
          with this approach exactly because they know what they are talking about.
          We are arguing from two diametrically opposed paradigms here, and there
          is no way to turn this into a discussion.

          I'd like to add that in my opinion the current dissent in the
          leadership(s) of the ChRI is far more important and dangerous for the
          future of Chechnya, in a long-term political sense, than the activities
          of the virtual emirate. We shouldn't let this false-flag operation steal
          the limelight from the real problems.

          Norbert