Re:CPF: Daimohk Chechen children's dance ensemble at Sadler's Wells [Lo

  • Lagerfelt Johan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Dear List,

      For those of you not familiar with this group, you are to be
      congratulated for having a spectacular experience in store. They
      toured Sweden a few years ago and their performances were absolutely
      riveting. I strongly advise you all to do your utmost to get hold of
      tickets, you won't regret it! Unfortunately I am stuck in Sweden and
      will be unable to attend, but I know you will all have a fabulous time!
      Regards

      Johan Lagerfelt