KC: Puppet Police Chief Attacked in Ingushetia

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Puppet Police Chief Attacked in Ingushetia

      A car of the puppet police chief, Merzhoev, of the Sunzha district in
      the Russian-held Caucasian Muslim state of Ingushetia has been attacked
      in a landmine explosion near the village of Ordzhenikidzevskaya Tuesday
      morning , October 31, 2006. The puppet chief was not hurt but his driver
      was slightly wounded, according to a Russian news report.

      KC
    • kou_de_la
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
        Extremely witty, this piece. Could not resist to ask myself of how big
        a role in the increasing mess in the North Caucasus do KC's and other
        similar "information sources" have. "puppet police chief",
        "Russia-held Caucasian Muslim state of Ingushetia"... really, this is
        so funny. I can even see the Udugov lads laughing their heads off when
        they're writing this. Or maybe they mean it? Spooky, isn't it?