On the meaning of the August "terrorist acts" in Russia (from kavkaz forum)

  • shidiskas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      I found this clearly formulated opinion, which I also share,
      on the English forum of Kavkaz Center:

      http://www.kavkaz.tv/forum/showthread.php?s=add334b9a59b2f2f2ddea72bd27fbe50&threadid=6604

      On the meaning of the August "terrorist acts" in Russia

      The scenario of the last airplane crashes in Russia and the
      following explosion in Moscow this evening clearly indicate a
      conspiratorial character of these actions.

      The scenario of some unknown Islamic group taking a responsibility for
      all these actions and mentioning Chechnya as a reason is very
      suspicious and rather points to an effort of russian special services.

      It was not obvious to me why Putin needed those airplane crashes
      before the elections in Chechnya:too little propaganda win at the cost
      of too many human lives (is there a notion of "too many human lives"
      for the Kremlin, is a big question itself).

      Now the meaning of the game is very clear:Putin was preparing to the
      visit of Chirac and Schroeder. The terror acts organized by Russian
      special services were needed in order to win the support of these two
      (euroidiots, IMHO) of Putin's "antiterrorist" policies, to provide a
      new faked "evidence" of the links of Chechnya to Al Queda (though only
      real idiots can make conclusions from these pseudo-evidences) and to
      avoid their criticism of human rights violations, atrocities and
      political farces in Chechnya.

      It seems, and it is proven once again, that the terrorism imitated by
      Russian special services is the most influential instrument of Putin's
      policy, both internal and international.

      (It is posted in the theme "FSB behind the terrorism in Russia and
      elsewhere" by "rareguest" 01-09-2004 05:01, I made some minor
      editorial corrections)

      Bella
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
        I don't believe we're going to find anything credible not only on KC
        internet forum from its members, but also on any other blog sites. So
        why to post from them? M.L.

        --- In chechnya-sl@yahoogroups.com, "shidiskas"