Some articles in German about Zakayev's visit

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Dear list,

      There has been very little in the German media about Ahmed Zakayev's
      visit. I'm not aware of any coverage in the electronic media, except
      Deutsche Welle's Russian service. Most newspapers were silent too. A few
      of them printed short agency news. I found only one interview with
      Zakayev in the 'Berliner Zeitung'.
      Since there's no time to translate it, and the content has been covered
      here already, I placed some of the agency news and articles on the
      German-language list. Those who read German cand find them at
      <http://www.smartgroups.com/message/listbydiscussion.cfm?GID=2068066>.

      Best regards,
      Norbert