Re: Hi everyone!!

  • mohammad sareer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2003
      hello
      how are you all
      whats up
      here about me
      i joined this group a few months back.my name is muhammad sareer s/o bahader khan MBBS ayub medical college abbott abad NWFP Pakistan.i,m a medical student and now i,m in final year.
      i like chechens very much and like your people. i feel very sad whtas going on in chechnia.i pray for you people Allah may succeed you in your mission .i am with you.

      i am 25 year male medical student.

      your,s SAREER

      Doctor MUHAMMAD Sareer MOHMAND

      [Please respond off-list. The moderator.]
    • lima beano
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 12:51 PM
        hi just wondering who you are

        [Please respond off-list. The moderator.]